FDT offers first class distilling support. We help our clients plan their investments to get maximum business benefit, doing so through efficient capital spend and smart process and utilities design. This helps the client spend wisely and avoid incurring extra costs (labour, energy, water, low yields) and problematic operation through poor design and poor equipment selection.
For new distilleries, we can help you to decide what to distil, what scale you want to start with and how to build up your capacity. In partnership with our clients, we create high quality distilleries, which will be able to grow and expand continuously as the business develops.
Our knowledge of the issues faced by the distilling sector comes from many years of experience working with professional distillers. A mutual passion for the distilling industry between us and our clients has allowed us to build a respected reputation for delivering high quality, effective, positive results.
Listed below is a sample of the range of assignments we have completed for our distillery clients:
- Large tank farm and blending facility.
- Distillery Hazardous Area Classification & Explosion Protection Document.
- Front end concept design for new whiskey and gin distillery.
- Distillery construction and commissioning support.
- Distillery cooling system upgrade.
- Bottling hall layout and filler operational review.
- Asset care gap analysis.
- Rum distillery detailed design.
Click here to see case studies based on previous work which we have carried out in this industry