As production technology and regulatory requirements become more complex, companies are placing increased emphasis on Process Safety Management (PSM) systems which are designed to keep their facilities, employees, the environment, and public reputation safe. FDT’s trained and experienced consultants assist our clients with meeting their process safety goals by understanding the risk profile of their designs / facilities, and by providing effective risk management advice where needed.
PSM capabilities include:
- Process Hazard Analysis (HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA)
- Hazardous Area Classification, and ATEX Compliance
- Inherently Safer Design
- Management of Change
- Root Cause Analysis
- PSM Training and Culture Improvement
We've provided PSM services to projects around the world, such as:
- Full facility Process Hazard Analysis, as well as action management, for new breweries and distilleries in Europe and North America.
- Process Hazard Analysis for plant modifications including water filtration systems, cryogenic equipment, and vent/relief systems.
- Root Cause Analysis for agave processing.
- LOPA support for new and existing facilities.
Click here to see case studies based on previous work which we have carried out in this industry