FDT has many years’ experience working with the pharmaceutical industry. At FDT, our main focus is to produce effective, positive solutions, which fulfil all the necessary requirements, while staying within the budgetary confinements and industry standards for the project.
A key feature of our service offering is in the area of energy auditing and energy efficient design. We have acted for several of our pharmaceutical clients as independent “EED Experts” during their design process.
A selection of recent work we have carried out for our clients includes:
- Energy Efficient Design review of a new pilot plant prior to design finalisation pharma site.
- Generation of validation documentation (IQ/OQ) for purified water generation and distribution system at an API plant.
- Energy Efficient Design review of CHP plant installation for pharmaceutical client – resulted in significant capital cost saving on project.
- CIP Optimisation Study for a biopharmaceutical client.
- Energy Efficient design review of HVAC systems for healthcare client – register of opportunities identified for replacement HVAC system.
Click here to see case studies based on work which we have carried out in this industry